Apply for a Scholarship with SGGA!
- Applicants must be either working for or own a greenhouse operation and that operation must be in good standing with the Association
- Applicants must be registered in a recognized Horticultural program
- Proof of registration must accompany the application
- A brief letter introducing themselves, why they should be considered for the scholarship and full contact information must accompany the application
- Individuals can apply more than once, however preference will be given to new applicants
- All eligible applications can apply, however preference will be given to full time students
- Transcripts from the previous year must be submitted with the application
- All horticulture programs will be considered, however preference will be given to those attending a Canadian post secondary institutions
Note: On-line accredited institutions will also be considered.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
Congratulations to the 2020 SGGA Scholarship Recipient
I am currently enrolled at the University of Saskatchewan as a full time student in Agriculture and Bioresources.
I am majoring in animal bioscience and minoring in horticulture. I am taking classes off campus at St. Peters College in Muenster. Which allows me to live at home and continue working at Golden Eden Produce located near Burr Saskatchewan, where we grow tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. I have worked with Golden Eden for three seasons and have enjoyed working with the plants and business. This past year I was in charge of managing the produce inventory and preparing shipments to stores. Some personal things to add about myself is that I enjoy music and playing piano and singing. I also enjoy sports and love curling in the winter. I live on a cattle ranch farm outside of Humboldt where I enjoy taking care of our animals and going outside.
Saskatchewan Greenhouse Growers Association Office
Box 68, Middle Lake, SK S0K 2X0
Copyright 2021 Saskatchewan Greenhouse Growers Association.
All rights reserved.