Apply for a Scholarship with SGGA!
- Applicants must be either working for or own a greenhouse operation and that operation must be in good standing with the Association
- Applicants must be registered in a recognized Horticultural program
- Proof of registration must accompany the application
- A brief letter introducing themselves, why they should be considered for the scholarship and full contact information must accompany the application
- Individuals can apply more than once, however preference will be given to new applicants
- All eligible applications can apply, however preference will be given to full time students
- Transcripts from the previous year must be submitted with the application
- All horticulture programs will be considered, however preference will be given to those attending a Canadian post secondary institutions
Note: On-line accredited institutions will also be considered.
Please submit your application to email@example.com. Deadline is September 30th, 2019.
Saskatchewan Greenhouse Growers Association Office
Box 68, Middle Lake, SK S0K 2X0
For more information please send us a quick message using the form below.